- Are you unemployed?
- Did you leave school early?
- Would you like to re-train and get some skills for work?
- Did you drop out of a course because it wasn’t for you?
- Are you unsure of your next step?
- Do you live in the Northside Partnership Catchment area?
- Would you like a career in manufacturing and logistics?
- Are you ambitious, conscientious, a good team player?
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
Speedpak’s Enhanced Skills Programme offers…
- Real work experience in a busy commercial company.
- A Forklift License, Occupational First Aid Certificate (QQI Level 5), Work Experience, Workplace Safety Certification (QQI Level 4), training in logistics, Six Sigma and one-to-one job coaching.
- Quality work placements with local employers some of whom are currently recruiting.
We are looking for people who are interested in upskilling, who are flexible, reliable, have a willing attitude to work and who are available to start work on 27th March 2017.
What previous participants have said about the Programme…
- “the best thing was that I got at job at the end of the training”
- “I loved the training. I loved all of it: the theory, the practical parts like the Forklift and the personal development through the coaching”
- “Working in Speedpak has given me confidence. I left school early with no qualifications because I just wanted to work, so the training here was good and training with a group of people helped.”
Please phone us on 01 867 2774 or email us at email@example.com
BEFORE FRIDAY 3rd MARCH
for more information and to apply!
This opportunity is open to all unemployed people whether or not you are in receipt of a Social Welfare payment. All training is free of charge to you. Some financial support may be provided to cover your travel and lunch costs.
Interviews will take place the week of 6 March 2017.
Supported by: J.P. Morgan, Allergan POBAL, Northside Partnership, Department of Social Protection
Speedpak is an equal opportunities employer and positive to disability.