The Social Enterprise Development Fund is offering cash grants and places on an accelerator programme to up to 16 Awardees in 2021.
The Fund invites applications from social enterprises that:
● Have a clear social mission that addresses a critical social issue
● Generate income from goods or services
● Are already up and running
● Reinvest any surplus into achieving their mission
● Have a not-for-profit legal form, e.g. companies limited guarantee
● Are separate from the Government and state agencies
● Have their main impact in the Republic of Ireland
● Have not already completed a multi-year fund with Rethink Ireland.
Full information can be found on the Rethink Ireland website at https://rethinkireland.ie/current_fund/social-enterprise-development-fund-2021/
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 5th March 2021.