Part-time role, Monday to Friday working as part of the Operations Team and carrying out manufacturing, assembly, packing, distribution and printing responsibilities as directed by the Operations Manager.
This is a opportunity to gain valuable work experience and learn new industry skills in a supportive environment. Ideal as a stepping-stone to a career or to fill a gap in your CV.
- Achieving set production targets.
- Meeting quality standards.
- Adhering to Health & Safety guidelines and regulations.
- Maintaining and handling machinery, tools and equipment as per company and manufacturer guidelines.
- Following the principles of good manufacturing housekeeping.
- Receiving and recording goods inwards and outwards in accordance with company guidelines.
COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SCHEME (CE)
The main objective of CE programme is to enable long term unemployed people enter the labour market through work experience, training and support. The programme supports people to move from unemployment to the routine of work and to develop work skills, technical skills and personal skills to enable progression to work or further training.
Speedpak is a social enterprise providing work experience and training for people who are long term unemployed in the following commercial businesses:
- Contract services specialising in providing customised contract packing and finishing services to industry;
- Manufacturing, supplying and distributing promotional products including rosettes, sashes and badges and branded clothing. The business operates an online shop and exports its products
RATE OF PAY
CE rate of pay applies for a 19.5 hour week
This position is funded by the Department of Social Protection under CE and eligibility conditions apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact us on 01 867 1707. We are happy to take your call.