Speedpak Group, uses its trading businesses Speedpak Contract Services and Shamrock Rosettes, to train and transform the lives of long-term unemployed people through employment.
2018 was a very strong year for the Company as we once again delivered significant social impact on Dublin’s Northside. This was made possible by the strength of our collaborations and partnerships with our Community, Commercial Customers and State, Philanthropic and Social Investors. The courage of our training staff and dedication of our core team meant we shared many successes.
Here are the main highlights from 2018:
- 1150+ Commercial Work Experience and Industry-Led Training Opportunities Provided Since Our Foundation
- 93 Commercial Work Experience and Industry-Led Training Opportunities Provided in 2018, a 30% increase from the previous year
- 55% Average Progression Rate of Leavers to Employment or Further Education or Training
- 1 New National Traineeship Developed and Delivered
- 5 Industry Partnerships to Support Work Experience and Training Programmes
- 3 Philanthropic & Corporate Social Responsibility Partnerships to resource project development, programme development and delivery
- 720 hours of Volunteer Pro Bono Expertise utilised